Anchor Ball Anchor Ball

Cool!

I thought this was a fun game, but I can't keep that damn ball up in the air for more than 4 seconds. It's that hard!

The Tetris music just rocks! The guy who made it must be super cool! :P

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive

'twas good

It was a good game, but it does get boring after a while. Also, I experienced the unlikely event of Denvish staying in the same place, even after 150 points. And yeah, the face... whoa.

Orbit Orbit

Nicely done

That's a good game! I went through one level orbiting one planet the entire time, and another level where I orbited two planets as an eight figure! Neat, eh? So is your game.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

This is very good

I liked this a lot. Great job!

Mr Flacit's Word Search Mr Flacit's Word Search

Good!

On stage 9, you got two words missing that I noticed: Neo, and Ads. But anyway, good job on the game!

The Mario Game The Mario Game

A little glitchy though

Your main problem with the game was that you could easily go through the bricks. I'll give you a tip on how to fix that:

// s = the speed of mario falling
// amobricks = the number of bricks on the field

for (i=1;i<=s;i++){
for (j=1;j<=amobricks;j++){
n = eval("_root.brick"+j+".top"); // will result in a value such as "_root.brick1"
if (_root.mario.hitTest(n) == false){ // if mario collides with the top of the brick
_root.mario._y += 1;
}

in the brick movie clip, you must make an invisible movie clip that covers up the top portion of the brick only. the instance name is "top".

the above is used as a reference guide, do not just copy and paste the script unless you have named the movie clips so, and you must also specify the speed of mario and the amount of bricks before the code, or else it won't work.

hope this helps. i find it useful in a mario game that i'm making.
hope it isn't too complicated either.

-outpost part one- -outpost part one-

Cool!

That was awesome! Though for part 2, I suggest that you enable memory saving in Flash to make sure they've completed part 1. Anyway, that was freakin' impressive! I want to play part 2!

Alles tutorial Alles tutorial

You need a few adjustments

It was an okay tutorial, but:
1. You need to make your text a little more readable
2. You should have a play button with your frame-by-frame animations so they know what you're talking about
3. Give it a little more color and details for the tutorial

Maybe you should also add screenshots, because some people aren't that good at following directions with just text.

Flash MX tutorials 2 Flash MX tutorials 2

It was okay, but not good.

True: Yep, stick fighting sucks, ONLY for the people who are bad at flash! But people who aren't bad at flash do a good jon at making them good.

False: Your buttons look good.
I don't think a monochrome theme looks good, it's pale. DON'T DENY THAT IT'S PALE! Also, give your buttons hilight effects, such as specular lighting, and bevels.

If you're the one to suggest streaming techniques and button sounds, why don't you use them? Just a curiosity.

Just so you know, I'm a beginner at flash and haven't posted any of my crap movies because they're practice.

cool-penguin-0 responds:

Ninjas are cool

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Very Addictive

This game ROCKS! It kept me occupied by me shooting down the FBI and slicing them to half! I congratulate Tom and Dan for their successes for this game!