Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

No argument needed, this ROCKS!

The frame by frame work is flawless, the sound fits perfectly, this was pretty funny (lawl indeed), and well, what else can I say?
You and your FBF... damn, there's no way I can compete with you now, and I've been building up my animating skills for like a year and a half now. Needless to say, this kicks ass! Excellent work!

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Excellent work!

I absolutely loved this! The music, the randomness of it all, and yeah... Just awesome!

Egg Egg

I love it!

Kinda ironic, but that's what makes it awesome! Good job!

Cheesius responds:

That is kind of the point, really, the irony... And the suprise. Glad you liked it!

Anchor Ball Anchor Ball

Cool!

I thought this was a fun game, but I can't keep that damn ball up in the air for more than 4 seconds. It's that hard!

The Tetris music just rocks! The guy who made it must be super cool! :P

Denvish Stage Dive Denvish Stage Dive

'twas good

It was a good game, but it does get boring after a while. Also, I experienced the unlikely event of Denvish staying in the same place, even after 150 points. And yeah, the face... whoa.

Orbit Orbit

Nicely done

That's a good game! I went through one level orbiting one planet the entire time, and another level where I orbited two planets as an eight figure! Neat, eh? So is your game.

X'Digital - Tetris Reloaded X'Digital - Tetris Reloaded

O... My... GAWD!!

This is by far the best Tetris remix I've ever heard. Ever. Sure beats the shit out of my crap.

Excellent work, keep at it!

Draze responds:

Thx dude!

\m/ (^_^) \m/
~ X-Digital

Microwaveable Meal Microwaveable Meal

Good!

It's pretty catchy and funny. It's also original because I haven't heard a lot of songs like that, I love it!

EdibleCastle responds:

cool! thanks for loving it. it loves you too.